Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saqr Al-Jazeera Aviation Museum

Got a chance to visit it with my wife and children, we enjoyed our visit and took some photos. My daughters loved the airplanes so much, just like their father. :)

Not very good quality, cause I made a mistake by setting the HS10 on DR200 and Chrome, where in low light condition, it's likely causing noise and detail lost. Very minimalist PP, only noise reduction, sharpening and some exposure adjustment applied, and some level adjustment on some outdoor pics.

At least, I hope they worth seeing...



Shadow/highlight adjusted. Nice clouds.


















Even we were also "greeted" by a group of Hawks (I think...) 






























2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Do you happen to know if some days are only families as is true of the National Museum? As a single male tourist it's sometimes difficult to find what is and isn't open to me in Riyadh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ alex
    yes, you can visit this official site:
    http://www.saqral-jazeera.gov.sa/en/About.aspx
    scroll down and you will get the visiting schedule.

    ReplyDelete