Thursday, April 21, 2011

Riyadh Spring Expo (Rabee' Al-Riyadh) 2011

Riyadh Spring Expo 2011, was ended last Friday, April 15th. It was a nice flower exhibition. Nice to see colors here. Here some pic of it. Light post-processing: exposure adjustment, reduce color and sharpen on most of the pic, except mentioned.


"Replica" Kindom Tower, nice idea.

This one is Al-Faisaliya Tower



I think this is Burj Al-Arab.

Don't know what building is this, but nice.


Remind me to those plants in my hometown.

Subhanallah.... amazing. As a forester, what in my mind is, how this plant does its photosynthesis, with no or little chlorophyll pigment, or is chlorophyll not always green? or this plant does the photosynthesis without chlorophyll? And still, amazing yellow flower. One word, Maasha-Allah  tabaarakallah...
Exposure, shadow/highlight adjusted.









Nicely shaped Ficus tree....
Shadow/highlight adjusted.




Two days after the expo, I found some new flowers in our greenhouse in College of Agriculture, I believe they were brought from the expo.


2 comments: